Mediumship and Healing Courses
The International Academy of Consciousness is a non-profit research and education organization. The IAC has two main focuses:
- Investigating consciousness in an integral manner, taking into account facets such as psychic abilities and subjective phenomena.
- Based on those investigations, providing information and training that helps people to increase their self-awareness, develop their human potential, and establish a better understanding of our multidimensional reality.
At IAC, great emphasis is placed on the rational study and development of psychic and energetic abilities, especially the out-of-body experience (OBE), as a means of understanding the multi-dimensional fabric of our reality and learning how to live better within it.
AC offers a broad range of courses and events (see Courses & Events page), including:
- The Consciousness Development Program (CDP), IAC's main training program, and winner of the prestigious Life Transformation Award, awarded by eminent UK holistic magazine, Kindred Spirit
- Bioenergies In Nature, and the Bioenergetic workout, two courses aimed at developing energetic capacity
- Self-Knowledge - a deep, specialized 3-day immersion course aimed at achieving greater self-knowledge
- Assistantial Energetic Field - a 3-day energetic immersion aimed at unblocking energies and developing greater parapsychism and well-being
- Consciential Spa - a one-week rejuvenating spa focused on balancing and developing the entirety of the consciousness, not just the physical body
- Convergence on Consciousness - an annual 2 to 3-week event at the IAC's research campus in Portugal, during which people from around the world converge to participate in a variety of courses, workshops, and events