The Shift in Action Partners Program is a value-packed program designed to create expanded access to ideas, teachers, pioneers, and allies who are advancing the new perspectives our planet needs. Partners gain access to an ongoing stream of interviews, audios, and videos, as well as ways to build online community and connect to local Community Groups and events.
Shift In action is presented by the Institute of Noetic Sciences, a nonprofit membership organization located in Northern California that conducts and sponsors leading-edge research into the potentials and powers of consciousness — including perceptions, beliefs, attention, intention, and intuition. The institute explores phenomena that do not necessarily fit conventional scientific models, while maintaining a commitment to scientific rigor
In addition to providing video and audio presentations, live teleseminars and home media, this site is also a Community:
- Discover: In the Discover Section of this online community network, you can listen to, watch, read and rate content from over one hundred emerging-paradigm leaders. Each luminary explores the frontiers of fields such as medicine, business and science.
- Declare: Your personal profile enables people to know who you are, what you have to offer, and what you think about the state of the world. You can blog, review articles and movies, post items of interest/pictures, and search for professional services or other members in your area.
- Share: Gives you the opportunity to engage in spirited exchanges with people who are exploring the same Big Questions and seeking the same Big Impact. We encourage you to share what you think on any of the many forum topics or create a topic of special interest to you and engage others in a dialogue.
- Commune: Chat live with online community members, (currently at schedules times) while you immerse yourself in evocative music, images and wisdom phrases woven into a transformative ambience to inspire your conversations. Our Commune Rooms have been described as "a Chat Room Crossed with a Zendo."
- Meet: In addition to all of the opportunities to connect with the online Community, this section of the SIA site provides information to connect in person! Local community groups choose the topics they wish to address and develop their own schedule and formats for meetings. Get together with others in your neighborhood who share your interest in exploring the frontiers of consciousness research, human potential, mind-body healing, and personal and social transformation.